December 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Butterfies

I made this card a couple of weeks ago but did not get a chance to post it,  I have had a week away and now I feel so behind on my cards. I hope to get a little crafting time in this week in between getting everything put together for the holidays.
 
I wanted something bright a cheery for the card, so I used this paper from Close to my Heart, I hand cut a few of the butterflies from left over DP then glued them to the twine. I finished by adding a few tiny pearls to each body.
 

Supplies: Cream and Brown cardstock, Designer Paper –Close to My Heart, Hot of the Press - Tiny Words, Embossing folder, twine and pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute!! I like the 'flying' butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I am a butterfly's in winter girl too. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete