January 27, 2013

Seize the Birthday #3

A super quick post for this week's Seize the Birthday Challenge. Time seems to have gotten away on me this week and I did not get into my craft room as much as I would have liked.
 
I added simple layers for this card. I heat embossed the hat then cut it out then added a little glitter with a marker to the hat ribbon for a little something extra. I used die cut buttons to finish.


Supplies:Natural white and gray card stock, Designer Paper-Echo Park, Close to my Heart- Everyday Life, TPC - Happy Birthday, misc die cuts.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the gray polka dot paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a classy card :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty!!! Love the hat!

    ReplyDelete