February 8, 2013

Playing in Paradise #103

Happy Friday!! It is a long weekend for the Province of BC with our very first Family Day happening on Monday, I went one step further and took a vacation day for Tuesday as well. I am looking forward to 4 days of flying by the seat of my pants :) and relaxing. I am sure there will be a little crafting in there somewhere.
 
We have a new Playing in Paradise Challenge this morning and Dawn is our hostess this week.
 
PPC #103 (2)
 
I made this clean and simple Valentine's for my sweet husband, one word says it all :).
 
I let the DP do all the talking for this card. I used Sizziz embosslets for the hearts adding an inked edge, I randomly popped a couple of them up with foam tape. I finished with some twin and gems.
 
I know the ladies have created some fantastic project for this challenge and you can take a look at the Challenge Team creations HERE. Be sure to leave a comment and play along with this weeks Playing in Paradise Challenge.
 
Supplies: Natural white and cranberry card stock, Designer Paper-My Mind’s Eye, twine, Recollection Gems, Sizzix embosslets.
 
Cheers,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Awesome way to showcase that paper!! Great card Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design, Nina. Love the neutral colours - I think you have found the only love paper designed for both genders :)

    Enjoy your super long weekend!

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nina, I love that MME paper. Your hearts are so pretty and add the whimsy to this card. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what neat paper...love the hearts...he is going to love this card. Enjoy your 4 days ...can't wait to see what cards you might create ...enjoy ..relax...hope the sun shines all 4 days for you.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really elegant and un fussy card, great Nina. Hugs Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. The papers are fab and so are the cascading hearts. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely - just the right embellishments for that dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAN, sometimes it really bites being in NS! We have the fewest statutory holidays of any province :( Good for you taking the extra day off! Enjoy it :) I really love this MME paper!

    ReplyDelete