June 26, 2013

Just Bleachy

Happy Wednesday everyone, my sister Barb  grabbed the reins this time around for a new family technique challenge. This time around we are using a video tutorial created by Card Crafty Club using bleach.
 
I dug into my scrap bin for supplies, I used a dark brown card stock and some left over designer paper. I heat embossed the images in black before using a small paintbrush to apply the bleach. I found my aqua painter was too thick and I did not have as much control.
 
I wanted to add some ribbon but I could not find anything I vast supplies that I was happy with so I finished with some cream coloured pearls.
 
 
Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Verve - Birthday Phrases, Technique Tuesday-Green House Society Feb 2013, pearls.
Stop by Barb and Judy's blogs to see what projects they have created using this same technique.
 
Cheers,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    That is an absolutely beautiful stamp and works perfectly with this technique and the cardstock you chose.

    It was fun to "host" this week - I'll be keeping my peepers open for more to share.

    Love ya!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina ..your flowers are so beautiful ...I love how you did them. Beautiful ...wow. Can't wait to see the next challenge you sisters found.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete