July 8, 2013

Merry Monday - July Challenge (July 8th)

Merry Monday is doing an Anything Goes July challenge. Take a look at Lesley's blog for all the details.
 
 
I started with stamping the snowflakes with Versamark and using Winter Wonderland embossing powder which is white with silver sparkles. I then heat embossed the sentiment with black. I added a couple of layers of card stock to create a frame.
 
 
Supplies: Cream and turquoise card stock, The Alley way Stamps - Holiday Sparkles, embossing powders.
 
Stop by Lesley’s blog, Always Playing with Paper to join us and play along.
 
Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. How pretty, Nina! I just love EPs - there is nothing like them, and they always provide pretty texture and a touch of elegance. Your snowflake card looks beautiful! and those snowflakes are pretty - I have never seen any like the large round ones - they look beautiful! Thanks for visiting my blog today, and leaving such a thoughtful comment. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love sparkly snowflakes & your color choice is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....I need to add some Winter Wonderland EP to my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning NIna! Love the elegance of the colours you've used and the sparkly snowflakes are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nina! Your card is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete