September 12, 2013

Leafy Masks

Happy Thursday everyone, my sister in law Judy has sent a link for a new family technique challenge. For this challenge we will be using masking.
 
 
I heat embossed the herb leaves with black embossing powder then stamped them again on some post it notes and cut them out to create a mask. Then I stamped over it with a script background stamp.
 
I added some texture to the card then finished with some twine and a button.
 
 
Supplies: White and black card stock, Stampendous-Pressed Herbs and Faded Text Background, twine, button.
 

Stop by Barb and Judy's blogs to see what projects they have created using this same technique.

 
Cheers,
Nina
 

 

1 comment:

  1. wow love this look ...you and your embossing ...please some lessons. you amaze me with your looks ...you are so creative and talented...wow. I am trying to finish off a card for the challenge you do for Monday`s. Have a great weekend ...and thanks for playing long with that challenge.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete