October 2, 2013

Princess and the Frog

I found the cutest digital scrapbook kit yesterday when I was searching for something to use for a princess themed card.

I printed off the papers, frog and princess then fussy cut the princess and frog. I layered the papers then added the princess popped up with foam tape. I added some Glossy Accents and gems to her slippers and gem to the crowns. I finished with the sentiment.



Supplies: White and green card stock, Designer Paper - Designsby Linda Nee, Verve - Birthday Phrases, gems.

Cheers,
Nina
 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun b'day card!! I love that handsome little frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Nina:)
    Don't fall over from shock..I know it's been a while.LOL
    I really LOVE all of your cards and this one is so CUTE! I LOVE using assorted pieces from kits to use on my cards.So FUN!
    I also LOVE your card with the swirls and the post card. I now know how I can use my swirl stamps.:) Thank you for the inspiration!
    I have been trying to put together some Christmas cards but only have a few done so far. Life keeps getting in the way.KWIM?:)

    Huge hugs my friend!
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete