November 18, 2013

Merry Monday #84

We have a new  Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge, and Lesley's has once again provided a fantastic inspiration image.
 
 
 
I still had this fun paper in my craft area from another card, I used a die cut to create 6 trees  then pieced together the sections alternating sides and using foam tape to pop parts up. I added red and clear gems all over the trees then I heat embossed the sentiment.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Fancy Pants, The Stamps of Life - lights4christmas,  Penny Black - xmas tree, Recollection pearls.
 
Stop by Lesley's blog  and see the Design Team creations and join in the fun and play along .
 
Cheers,
Nina 

15 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card, Nina. That paper is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These trees are retro fabulous! Love the swirls and twirls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWzers, I just love your card, Nina! Beautiful papers and I love your trees with a touch of bling on them! Awesome card! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely rustic colors and that sentiment is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the trees. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good at putting patterned papers together, Nina and this card is another gorgeous example! Love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paper pieced trees are beautiful Nina. The rhinestones make perfect decorations! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun trio of contemporary trees! Great papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these trees, Nina! And you've decorated them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love your stripey, paper pieced trees Nina. The swirls really give movement to the card, and the rhinestones are are wonderful finish. A hearty Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh LA LA Sis,

    The trees are wonderful, and such a simple idea. I truly think the little sentiment at the top is so cute!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vintage look to this card. It's really pretty. How fun with the small flowers in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Nina! love the trees and the patterned paper you chose to use.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely LOVE these fun trees! Great use of DSP!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card!! I love all of the Christmas colors :)

    ReplyDelete