February 10, 2014

Merry Monday Card Challenge #95

It is time for a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge, this week's challenge is to Create a Christmas Card with an animal on it.


I used lots of layers for this card, in all honesty I had no clue what I was making :). I walked away from it for a day or so, added another layer and put it aside again. Then is all just came together, I made the little reindeer in layers too and fussy cut him 3 times so that layer are at different levels then popped them all up with foam tape.



Supplies: White and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Doodlebug, The Alleyway Stamps - No Peeking, Momenta - Merry Little, twine.


Stop by the Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge blog to see all the wonderful design team creations. We would love to have you play along.

Cheers,
Nina


18 comments:

  1. Love how this all came together for you, Nina! The reindeer is adorable and so is the background paper with the reindeer. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Nina! love all the patterns and that adorable reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layers especially because you used such fun papers! that reindeer is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina,

    SO GLAD it came together for you, funny how this happens.

    I think all the layers are terrific, this little guy is sincerely cute!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow did the card come out looking awesome love the paper the little reindeer...way to go Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest reindeer, Nina! Love the way you've done the papers. It reminds me of a warm, cozy Christmas quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nina, I just LOVE that little reindeer - he makes me giggle! The paper you used is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little reindeer...he is so stinkin' cute, and I love all the different DPs you used....they all work together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a festive card with the mix of patterns and that fun reindeer head!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card, Nina! Love your little reindeer - too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful array of DSP's surrounding your reindeer Nina. I do love his spoty nose. Such a cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your paper-pieced reindeer is so cute! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your little reindeer face, cute DSP, sweet card Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That moose is adorable! He looks like he's part of a big quilt! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the patterns together. I had to look at that one for a bit before I realized it has reindeer printed on it. A very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nina, what a great combination of cute papers and a sweet reindeer face!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card, Nina! Just love your cite reindeer and pretty papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card, Nina! I love all the blocks of patterned paper, especially the reindeer print pattern! Love your reindeer too! Really fun card!

    ReplyDelete