February 4, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #235

I found this DP in a local stamp store this weekend and brought a single sheet to play with so I am using for the current TuesdayMorning Sketches Challenge.




The paper is double-sided so I used both sides, brown cardstock layers all the elements. I popped the oval and sentiment up with foam tape and finished with pearls.


Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper – Graphic 45, Papertrey Ink – Birthday Wishes, pearls, Spellbinders.


Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Nina! Love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this paper, Nina! Those pearls couldn't be more perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis,

    I can see why this paper appealed, and it is oh so perfect for this challenge. I love when that happens - you straightaway are inspired by both those things at once.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful paper!! I love how you added the pearls!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh tres chic! Very vintage french to me. I like! Thank you so for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete