April 6, 2014

For Mom

A quick post this afternoon for a Mother’s Day card that I created, I have seen this technique around on the Internet the last little while and I think I have actually used it before but I like the simplicity of using these little punched envelopes.


I punched them all out from the same 6x6 paper pad and then alternately popped them up with foam tape and then I finished with some pearls.  Mom is heat embossed in brown, I stamped For My in brown ink.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper-Graphics 45, The Stamps of Life words4family, envelope punch, pearls.

Cheers,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis,

    This card is such a great idea - I'd load the envelopes with love notes too, or thanks to Mom for all the special little things she does.

    Wonderful, as usual for you!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a neat idea for those little envelope dies and punches. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! Those envelopes are so neat!!

    ReplyDelete