April 14, 2014

Merry Monday Card Challenge #104

Monday again and we have a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge for you. This week it is a colour challenge, use Slate, Kraft and White or Cream on your card.





I used a white card base then created layers with dark grey, kraft cardstock and designer paper, I stamped the image on kraft card stock with a gray ink then used a clear embossing powder that made it a little darker and layered it on the grey cardstock and popped it up with foam tape on a white layer. I heat embossed the sentiment in black, the die cut a couple of little birds, one in designer paper and one in dark grey and heat embossed them in clear embossing powder and popped them up with foam tape.




Head over to the Merry  Monday Card Challenge blog and take a peek at all the creations by the design team, maybe share a little comment love and your could even play along.


Cheers,
Nina

14 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Nina! Love the snowflake paper and your beautiful tree image with the popped up birds! Fabulously done! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Nina ...awesome beautiful .. love the birds sitting on the branches ..lessons please. Have a great week.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Nina! I love those little birds in the trees :) Your snowflake paper adds the perfect touch - have a super week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Nina! I love the background paper and those sweet birds! Have a great week and a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been admiring your little scene on our private blog! Love the paper, the trees and those teeny tiny birds! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your winter scene! I'm impressed with the designer paper some of you came up with for this challenge. I figured with this color combo I would have to ditch it, but y'all are proving me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful, Nina! LOVE the silver birdies! You did a wonderful job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you put the kraft focal point together Nina with the pretty DSP. Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Nina. Made even sweeter by those little birdies and lovely sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the wintery scene - I can almost feel the chill in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those birch trees and your adorable birds, Nina! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely wintry scene Nina. I love the wee birds in the trees, just as you would see it in life. So serene. Have a happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card!! Pretty DP and I love the trees and tiny birds!!

    ReplyDelete