May 25, 2014

Be Inspired #53

I had such fun making this card last evening, I needed to let the glossy accents on the brush before I took a picture of it.


I was walking yesterday morning and I saw so many pretty flowers and colours it reminded me of a colour wheel and when I saw the current Be Inspired Challenge I could not resist making a card. I heat embossed the brush and flowers on multiple different designer papers and fussy cut them out. I popped everything up with foam tape for a 3D effect. I punched out a butterfly and used my Wink of Stella clear brush to add some shimmer and finished with pearls.


Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper – Simple Stories, The Alley Way Stamps – Talk to Me, True Colors and Speak Easy, misc punches, pearls.


Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. this card is sob sweet love all the hard work you did to create this awesome card ...that paint brush is so neat ...love the card Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nina..we are the first two participant at the BE inspired challenge...I love the paint brush you made it looks like a real one...and cute butterfly on there and sweet flowers...love the simplicity on your card.. Great CAS design too...hope you would like to hop to my blog and leave me some love too..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect take on the inspiration! Love it, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, how cute is this?! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Nina! I love your choice of patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at TAWS BIC. Hope to see you again. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so very beautiful. Love the softness of it. Thank you so much for joining us at BIC!

    ReplyDelete