May 17, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #249

Another quick card, this one is for the current Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. I spent the day at the rodeo and was not expecting the beautiful sun.




I heat embossed the flower then fussy cut it out and popped up the layers with foam tape, I stamped the sentiment and finished with some gems.
 
 
Supplies: Cream and black card stock, Designer Paper – Fancy Pants, Papertrey Ink – Birthday Bash Sentiments, The Stamps of Life-creations2fill, gems, misc punch.
 
Cheers,
Nina


2 comments:

  1. Yay for sun! Hopefully not a sunburn to go with it, though :) I love the papers you've used, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I think it was you that I first saw embossing DP (and now I do it a lot!!) so now I need to copy stamping on DP!! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete