July 25, 2014

Monkey Business

A quick card this morning, I am feeling under the weather so I have not made anything new the past couple of days. This is another card created when I was on holidays.

I think these sock monkeys are adorable, I created simple layers and added the sentiment which is popped up with foam tape. I finished with twine and a button.



Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – Basic Grey, Paper Smooches – Birthday Sampler, button, twine.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina


4 comments:

  1. Cute card....love those little monkeys..feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are already feeling better! Summer colds always seem worse. We spent most of July with someone sick at our house. Blech!
    These sock monkeys are so cute! Love all the different faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These monkeys are so fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete