August 17, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #149

I have been cutting it so close for a number of birthday’s this summer, this card needs to make in to the mail tomorrow if it is going to arrive in time.
I used the current Freshly Made Sketches as my guide, cutting it close for the challenge:). I am loving my new 6x6 Teresa Collins paper pads, I keep reaching for them over and over. I stayed pretty close to the sketches and just added the sentiment offset and some sequins.


Supplies: White and gray card stock, Designer Paper – Teresa Collins, Paper Smooches-Salutations, sequins.
Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Run Sister RUUUNNN! I'm hoping your card gets there in time.

    Great take on the sketch. I hope sequins never lose the appeal, perfect finishing touches to your card. Lovely colors!

    His
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the boldly colored flowers with the notebook patterned paper. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nina! This card is sooooo pretty! I adore the papers you've used and the chevron paper/sentiment combo is a lovely touch! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete