August 5, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #261

Happy Tuesday, I am so excited to be joining the Design Team for Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I love that I get to create with such a talent group of ladies. 

This week we have a fantastic sketch created by Melissa and the sponsor is Yours or Mine Paper Crafts.



I love this fun designer paper from Simple stories, I used the sentiment for the shape and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with some twine and sequins.


Supplies: Cream and black card stock, Designer Paper – Simple Stories, Inspired by Stamping stamps and die cuts, Paper Smooches die cuts, twine, sequins.

Be sure to pop over the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to join in the fun, also check out the wonderful creations created by the Design Team.




Melissa

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

6 comments:

  1. Neat little card. I have to confess that the way the twine is wrapped at the top made the card have a 3-D look. In fact, it took me studying the photo to make sure you didn't have a box effect there on top! The paper is fun with the cameras, hearts and words, and I like the dotty banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're part of the team!! :)
    What a fun card! I love your papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of that fun dsp on your card! I love all the tiny hearts, cameras and sequins! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *happy dance* Welcome to the team!! I love the polka dots & that fun background paper - such a cheerful joyous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team Nina! Wonderful card! Love the fun papers and the sequins are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team Nina! We're excited to have you on board with us. Your card is fabulous, great choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete