August 19, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #263


Happy Tuesday, it is time for a new Tuesday Morning Sketches, we have a fabulous sketch created by Debbie for this challenge and our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.
 

I love layers and this sketch is perfect for them, so I grabbed one of my current fav for DP a 6x6 pad by Teresa Collins. I printed out this stunning image by Sami Stamps and added some colour with my Tombow markers.  The sentiment is popped up with foam tape and I finished with some gems on the flowers and along the side.



Supplies: Cream and grey card stock, Designer Paper - Teresa Collins, Sami Stamps - Butterfly flower, Papertrey Ink - Birthday Bash, gems. 

Stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to play along, also check out the fabulous creations created by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina 

8 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful!! Very feminin...which I know is not something you do a lot...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nina! love the softer, neutral colors with the pop of red! The popped up flower and the gems are wonderful touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card ...that is an awesome stamp by Sami Stamps and you added just the right color and highlights to it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the dimension on the flower, and the perfect soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Nina:)
    I too LOVE this card! I LOVE the way you made the flower stand out from the rest of the card too! Your card looks so CRISP and I LOVE the touches of red!:)

    Huge hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did great with all the layers Nina! I love the colors, too. Beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! The soft shades and the DPs and the detail and dimension of your image! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete