September 19, 2014

Adventure Awaits

I can’t wait for retirement, oh I know I should not rush time but I can’t wait to ditch my alarm clock, have a leisurely tea in the morning and just do stuff when I want when I want to. I have quite a few years left but I can dream J

When the time does come, I hope that it is the gateway to even more adventure. So I created this card as a retirement card.

 
As normal I could not wait to tear into a new paper pad, and I don’t know about you but I can’t just use one sheet or pattern I need to play with a few which is why I love my 6x6 paper pads.  The sentiment is from one of the pages an well and I die cut the butterfly which notched into the sentiment nicely. I added some twine and pearls into the mix too.

Supplies: Cream and burnt orange cardstock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, Memory Box die cut, twine, pearls.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the papers!
    New paper is always fun! My problem is using the last few less cute pages! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! The first cut into that paper pad is always into 2 or 3 sheets :) I love this as a retirement card!

    ReplyDelete