October 19, 2014

Color Throwdown #314

I have a quick card this afternoon, I was able to craft in between all my chores. I am trying a new to me challenge, Color Throwdown. The challenge is to use red, pale pink and pale yellow.



I won a little prize basket a week or so ago and I have not had a chance to play with the contents yet.  These colors seem to be perfect for my new crafty items.

I decide CAS is the best bet, cute little butterflies and simple sentiments.


I have a ton of commenting to catch up, but I am going to save that for after my chores J.

Supplies: White card stock,  Designer Paper and sentiments – My Mind’s Eye, Memory Box die cut, gems.

Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful colour combo! I love your delicate butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Nina. Love those colorful triangles in the background. The delicate butterfly are gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colorful triangles in the background. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {COVETING}

    These pretty butterflies are so delicate in real life I almost expect them to lift off the card! Mom thought it was pretty too. Its staying on our kitchen table, right below a dozen pink roses - looks like they belong together.

    Thank you Sister!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete