February 15, 2015

Vintage Shoreline

My husband decided on a unplanned trip up island yesterday, lucky me we stopped in a couple of craft stores along the way. I love picking up a few new supplies.  We could not have had a more wonderful day, the sun was shining and it was a nice spring temp of 14°C




I found some of these fabulous papers by Pion designs that have vintage images on them that I think are beautiful, I can see me creating a few cards that showcase these images.

For this quick card I used a series of DP called Shoreline Treasures, I cut out a section that looked like a postcard. I stamped the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape and added some ribbon.

Supplies: White and navy card stock, Designer Papers – Pion Designs, Inspired by Stamping – All Year Wishes, ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Nina..what a PRETTY way to use your new found Vintage design papers! I don't blame you for being happy to have found them.The bow and sentiment sets it off perfectly!

    Huge hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete