September 3, 2015

A touch of Turquoise


When I was touring the craft stores in Kelown with my sister, I found some beautiful papers, I could almost picture a few monochrome cards in my head as I looked at this one. I used another simple layout, I fussy cut the sentiment and finished with these stunning gems.


If anyone can identify the maker of these gems please let me know, I think the package had red, brown and green gems as well. They are made almost like a bug eye with all the little edges and almost vintage look. I love the pretty colours but I snagged these ones from my sisters stash and they did not have a tag or outside package.


Supplies: White and Black cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Jillibean Soup - Birthday , gems.


Thanks for stopping by.
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment