October 4, 2015

Adventures and World Cardmaking Day

I have my sister visiting me this week and yesterday we heading out for an adventure up-island.  Our first stop was Coombs to see the goat on the roof of the market and explore all the hidden treasures.

The goats unfortunately were bum deep in the food trough and no amount of baaa encouragement from my sister made them come visit. I think some of the smaller little shops has wrapped it up for fall too but we did find some wonderful food stuffs in the market.

Then it was off to the Dutch store with the big sign flashing licorice, seriously it could have just been flashing my name and it has the same effect :)..

Crafty Capers was next on the tour, who can't visit a store with card making supplies on a day for celebrating said hobby :).

While on our travels we even received a warm invitation for tea with crafty genius Lesley and had a lovely visit before we zoomed off for the next craft store Treasured Memories. I was actually pretty responsible about my supply shopping. One item I picked up was this wonderful paper that I created as WCMD card.

I was zonked by the time I was finished so I am late with the card posting and somehow in all our travels between the two of us we did not get a simple picture...



I went with a simple design, I used my stitched rectangles then added a simple sentiment, some dots and twine.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Authentique, Hero Arts - Autumn, misc die cuts, twine, gems.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment