October 6, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #321

We have a new sketch for you for Tuesday Morning Sketches. We are sponsored this week by Digital Delights.


I turned the sketch for my card and I though this fun paper would be perfect for the image I chose which came pre-coloured. I printed off the image then framed it with a shape from Spellbinders. I finished with a button and some twine.



Supplies: White and brown card stock, Designer Papers, - The Paper Loft, Digital Delights - Scarecrow Willie, button, twine.

The design team has created some lovely cards, stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to take a look.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina


6 comments:

  1. LUV this fall card. The images is so cute, and you've picked wonderful papers -- just perfect for this time of year! LUV how we are celebrating Fall without making it Halloween. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a cutie - and that button is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet fall card Nina! Cute image and your colors and patterns are perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nina, this card is so adorable! I know i'm here to comment on your MM card but when I saw your cute little scarecrow I just had to comment! Love the papers and your coloring of this adorable little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I like how you rotated the sketch and the papers are perfect with the little scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete