October 21, 2015

You are a treasure!

I have an issue, I am addicted to supplies... anyone with me? I was in bed last night watching card making video (always great to get your creative ideas flowing), anyway the video poster was using Zig Clean color markers.. Hello Amazon. Bad Nina.

Now it will be a few weeks before those puppies are here.. the one thing I actually like about online shopping is there is no instant gratification. You buy then you forget then whoot looky what arrived in the mail. The downfall is that that BUY button does not allow for himming and hawing, once done.. it is so done.

Have you ever loaded up a cart, shopping your little heart out.. then close the browser page on purpose. You get that rush of shopping but it does not cost a thing, there has been the odd time though when I said to myself I thought I brought that... :).

Enough, of my impulsive shopping. I have a card, it is from a couple weeks ago and I think it was for a sketch for Freshly Made Sketches. My sister was visiting though and I never did get around to posting it. I really need to get active with challenges again, I miss them.



So the layout is simple, I heat embossed the button stamp and used a brown/gold glittery embossing powder then added some twine. I finished with the sentiment and  old sequins. The camera did not deal with the glittery bits very well and the image makes it look granular.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Kraft, Verve-Sunny Days, sequins, twine, misc die cuts.

Love that you stopped by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Nina! It looks great in the pic so I'm sure it's even better IRL.
    Haha! I am addicted to supplies, too! You can never have too much paper, right? Plus I've been using up some odds and ends lately, so I don't feel guilty at all about more. :)

    ReplyDelete