December 14, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #184

It is time for a new Merry Monday, Lori is our hostess this week and her challenge is to Make a card with a baking theme.


For my card I cased Lesley's cards from a card set she created in Oct. I used some kraft cardstock and randomly stamped gingerbread people, broken feet and buttons and heat embossed them.

I also added some popped up layers to provide that 3D looks, I finished with some gems as buttons, the sentiment and twine.



Supplies: Cream, red and kraft card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Lawn Fawn Oh Snap, The Alley Way Stamps - No Peeking, twine, gems.

The Design Team as always has some excellent creations to shareplay along and show us what you can create.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

9 comments:

  1. Nina, this is so stinkin' cute!! Love all the gingies and their feet lol....too fun! Thanks for rockin my challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the frowny faces on the broken gingerbread men! Poor things. What a great idea! Have a sweet week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely how you popped some of your gingerbread men. Cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, Nina! I love the design of this and all those gingers just melt my heart! Very festive! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute gingerbread men! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Love the different faces. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome in every way! Such a fun card Nina!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Christmas card Nina, love the sweet gingerbread images.

    ReplyDelete