December 11, 2015

Sleigh Hair

I probably won't ever have to worry about Sleigh Hair here in Victoria but my hair is a little crazy most days so it pretty much applies... always. 

This is a card I created for my hair stylist, but now that I think about it this maybe might say I don't care if my hair is styled or not.. may not the best. Ahh well maybe the gift card for Everything Wine will help :).

I used my Silhouette to cut out the script and sleigh, I added a small strip of DP to the sleigh as well as a little texture. Wink of Stella is all over the place, tops and bottoms of letter and the sleigh rails. I finished with some gems.
Supplies:White and red card stock, Designer Paper - Echo Park, Silhoette - Sleigh Hair, gems, SS stitched rectangles.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment