February 6, 2016

GSD Stamps Guest Designer Call - Rawrsome Valentine's

I finally had a little time in my craft space today and I am going to submit this card for the Gerda Steiner Guest Designer Call.

http://gsd-stamps.com/pages/guest-designer-call?mc_cid=33ef583913&mc_eid=434719c9e4

I love the two stamps sets I brought near the end of last year, I have just not had a chance to play with them until now, but I have used the digital stamps in a couple of challenges.

 
I wanted to make a cute Valentine's card for a friend and this almost grumpy faced monster was perfect. I heat embossed then image then used my Tombo markers and my Wink of Stella to add colour and of course sparkle.

I used a Simon Say die cut to create a panel full of hearts and added a red outline.  I popped up the Rawrsome sentiment and the little monster up with foam tape then finished with some sequins.

Supplies: White and red card stock, Designer Paper - Fancy Pants, Gerda Steiner - Monster Fun, Simon Says - Paper Hug, Simon Says - Die Cuts, sequins.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina


1 comment:

  1. hehe, ... love to see grumpy with all those heart! :) That's perfect. Hard on the outside but soft on the inside. :) Thank you for your submission! :)

    ReplyDelete