March 14, 2016

The Challenge #64

We have a new inspiration challenge for The Challenge which is a colour challenge this week.


I used a gray patterned paper for the background. I then used die cuts to create and top panel and popped it up with foam tape. I used a stencils, gelato so and glass bead glitter gel. I then embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape and  I finished with some clear droplets.




Head over to Always Playing with Paper to take a look at what the design team has created for the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Lovely graphic design - perfect "guy" card in every way (colours/LO/images).

    ReplyDelete
  2. INCREDIBLE Sis - there is so much more than what meets the eye. You have a way with the gelatos - gawsh I get hungry for gelato whenever I even say that word. Little work of art there.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing Easter egg, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina, this is gorgeous! I love this graphic design and the way you showcased the colors! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card!! I love the stencilled background. It looks fabulous with that colour combination!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool and fabulously graphic, Nina ... such a great masculine card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous egg, Nina! I love the complimentary patterns of the egg and background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool, graphic design, Nina! Beautiful job with the color palette!

    ReplyDelete