May 23, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas card Challenge# 206

We have a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. Lori is our hostess this week and her challenge is to Use a nativity scene on your Christmas card.


I used good ol' Google for my nativity scene, I don't have any stamps in my stash that would fit the bill so I relied on clipart.

I die cut the two frames with stitched die cuts then used my Minc to add more black to the silhouette and to create the gold panel. I used cardstock that has a light embossed texture on it, because of that the foil did not stick to tiny areas giving the panel and the sentiment a very cool look with tiny speck of black peeking through.




Be sure to visit the Merry Monday challenge blog to see all the inspiration created by the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful silhouette, Nina - love the effect with the Minc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so classy, Nina! My friend has a Minc and we're going to get to play with it later this week. Can't wait! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant, Nina. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what an absolutely GORGEOUS card you've created using Google! That is awesome! I would love to play with a Minc and try it out...looks cool! Have a wonderful week ahead xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out fantastic!! Love the way you put it all together!!

    ReplyDelete