June 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to You

I am in the process of revamping my craft space in a big way. As of last weekend all my craft supplies are sitting in piles on every single piece of furniture in our family room.

Yesterday my husband asks for a couple of cards for next week... not sure how he missed that whole "disassembled" state, or the mess.

So last night I found a space in the middle of chaos to create a couple for cards, funny enough it has been the most productive I have been with crafts in weeks. I also found some forgotten paper that worked for what I needed.



I used simple layers for this card, I added a little accent twine and popped up the sentiment. It is CAS but works.

Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Designer Paper, Stamps and die cuts - Inspired by Stamping, twine.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment