July 28, 2016

Congrats

My Cuttlebug decided to give up the ghost after 10 years of loyal service. I will miss my "Little Bug". I have had quite a few people tell me it is time to move on to a Big Shot.. but why, I can't say I had any problems with "bug" right up to her demise. I love that she
folded up and can hid away.

So my husband being a wonderful supporter of my crazy card making won a bid on Ebay for an Anna Griffin 'gold' Bug.. I am very excited.

I was mid way through this card when disaster struck and bug performed her final half effort roll. I thought it was me as the embossing folder only made a smidge of an effort. It worked out for me, I actually liked the effect and used it on this card.


I used a couple of layers on this card, printed out and stacked clipart berets with foam tape in between. I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape as well. I added a strip of green and black cardstock to tie the colours in and finished with some gems.


Supplies: Natural and black card stock, Designer Paper - Reminisce, Clearly Besotted - Many Tiny Messages, clipart, gems.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it Sis, very effective.

    So sad about the demise of your 'bug' and hope you get the seriously cool new one from your Mr - he must know how much nicer your cards turn out when you have special equipment LOL1

    Xox Sis

    ReplyDelete