August 23, 2016

Inspire

I love this super fun paper, I stole it from my sister. Although it is not really thief when she knows about it and encouraged it :).

Why I thought mushrooms and this sentiment looked good together is anyone's guess, but I still like it.

Layers.. of course. The strip to separate the top and bottom is embossed for a little texture. I popped the sentiment up with foam tape.



What I wish I had my hands on when I stamped this sentiment, my Misti. It would have definitely cleared up the image a bit.

I have this little cheat sheet for the supplies I used so when I got around to blogging them I would have the deets. I have FSC for the designer paper makers, I love my own acronyms and I have no idea what that means.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Unknown, Inkadinkado - Inspire.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment