September 15, 2016

Happy Happy Birthday Sister Mine

A huge Happy Birthday to my sister Barb. I hope you get cake :).

Simple layouts have been something I have gravitated to lately, and this pretty DP made it so easy.

I used stitched rectangles for the layers, I die cut the happy 3 times to give it some thickness. I glossed over the letters with my Spectrum clear pen for some glitter. Then finished with the Birthday flag and sequins.


Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - My Mind's Eye, Hero Arts Stamp and cut - Happy, sequins.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Awww -

    I not only get to enjoy lovely card here online, but I also get to display it forever on my mantle! It is prettier even in real life. Love the teensy sequins and all the layers.

    I'm so glad we share our love of paper!

    Muah! Sis

    ReplyDelete