February 6, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #234

Happy Monday, we are back with a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. This week Kathy is our hostess and her challenge: Make a CAS (clean and simple) Christmas Card.


I love the idea of this challenge, things have been pretty busy lately and I have been trying to get the hang of making CAS cards for those times when I want to craft but don't have a lot of time.

I made a really simple card. I used a die cut for the trees and pieced it back together with DP paper scraps. I added a popped up sentiment from the same paper pack.



Supplies: White  and red card stock, Designer Paper - Pink Paislee, Simon Says - Winter trees.

Be sure to play along with us for the Merry Monday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute CAS card, Nina! I really, really love this die! Gorgeous! Have a wonderful week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your pieced Winter Trees, Nina - a perfect CAS card! Oh no, that die is calling my name after seeing this beauty with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty! Love your trees! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Nina. Love all your pattern paper pieces. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this card Nina! CAS perfection!!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very tasteful card Nina! I like all the white space. Can't wait to see your next card.

    Hugs,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative, super CAS...Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Love all those little patterns in your trees!

    ReplyDelete