January 3, 2018

Dreams take flight

A friend has this stunning wrapping paper she wanted to use and asked if I could make a card to match. The paper was black and white and she had added some ribbon and a small red butterfly as a decoration.

From my stash I found this pretty collage stamp, I used some watercolours to add a little bit of red to the butterfly body then covered it in Wink of Stella for sparkle.

She was looking for a black and white card but I could not resist adding a very thin layer in the frame to highlight the colour from the butterfly.

I heat embossed part of the sentiment in black on vellum then added the additional Happy Birthday heat embossed in white on a piece of black cardstock. I finished with gems.

The collage panel is popped up with foam tape to add dimension.


Supplies: White, black and red cardstock, Stamp-It-siset020mc,Penny Black- snippets gems.

Have a fabulous day,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment