February 16, 2018

You make me smile

I love these bright and cheery papers they make me think spring is on its way. 

I used stitched edges to add a nice edge to the panels, the top panel is popped up with foam tape. I die cut the YOU three time to give it nice dimension. The sentiment is heat embossed in white on black, I have it popped up as well. I finished with gems.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Photo Play, Simon Says Stamp - You Matter, MFT - Stitched Basic Edge, gems.

I am playing along with the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Say Stamp.

Have a great Friday.
Nina

3 comments:

  1. I love those Spring-y papers together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card ...very spring like. Love the colors the sentiment is neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of pattern papers and soft colours. Pretty card. Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete