April 5, 2018

Infusions and Cosmic Shimmer

I recently saw a series of cards where Infusions were used, I was intrigued so I thought I would give it a try. The golden shimmer left behind does not show up in the photo as much as I wanted but you can see a hint of it.

I used watercolour paper then sprinkled Infusions on dry, I think used some Cosmic Shimmer paste to add moisture to engage the inks.

I added a layer of black cardstock the then stamped the sentiment which is also layered and popped up with foam tape. 


I added a layer of foam to the main panel then finished with some black half pearls.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Technique Tuesday-Find Beauty, Infusions, Cosmic Shimmer paste, half pearls.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. wow ...when are the classes ...sign me up. Awesome card Nina

    ReplyDelete