June 3, 2018

Sunday Stamps - SCC180

I was so happy to get into my craft room today, I have not created in way way too long. My sister Barb encouraged me to join the current Sunday Stamps challenge. I don't think I have played along with this challenge before so of course, I could not resist.


I am the first to admin that ovals stump me, not sure why but I think this one turned out ok. I used this pretty double-sided floral paper. I die cut the oval and large flag then stamped the sentiment. I added some twine and when I was frustrated by the embellishment.. do add a butterfly, sequins or gems but nothing seemed to work. This little bee saved the say ;).


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper-Echo Park, CC Designs-Birthday Wishes, Paper Smooches - misc die cuts, twine.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Ah ha - the bee is perfect for that gorgeous floral paper! It's funny, I find myself turning to ovals way more now, especially for sentiments, as you have done. I think you handled it like a pro - very buttoned up! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well heck Sis, for being stumped by ovals you turned out a beauty of a card! I think you have the perfect storm of florals, solids, and the sweet little bee - well it just catches the eye as the final perfect touch. Loved being able to creatively connect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great designer paper background, love the little bee on the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us as Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete