September 15, 2018

Big Birthday wishes

A big big wonderful shout out to my big sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB. Barb is celebrating a milestone birthday today and I hope the day is over-the-top fabulous. I wish I was celebrating with you sis.

This picture does not do the card justice, I really like the way it turned out. I started with a dark grey layer of cardstock then added a lighter grey layer that I added a pattern too with some distress ink and a stencil. 

I then used a blend of stitched die cuts for the panels, alternating a couple to have foam tape for a 3D effect. I popped up the sentiment then peppered the card with clear dew drops and gems.


Supplies: White and grey cardstock, Designer Paper - My Minds Eye, Penny Black - Smile Today, gems, dew drops.

Have the bestest birthday sis, I hope you get spoiled just like you deserve.

Thanks for stopping by,Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment