September 16, 2018

MTF Sketch Challenge #402

Mother Nature flipped the switch from summer to fall pretty quickly and it was a perfect morning to create a card as I listened to the rain outside.

I am playing along with the current My Favorite Things sketch challenge.


I die cut the panels from stitched rectangles then added a layer to brown cardstock to each. I know I have stamp sentiments somewhere in my stash that says Feel Better but I could not seem to find them so I used Word and printed one off. 


I popped up the panels with foam tape then finished with the gold leaves and some half pearls.

Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Little B - Gold Autumn leaves, half pearls, stitched rectangles.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment