September 4, 2018

You inspire me

I have fallen in love with a new designer paper maker Moda Scrap. I ended up making my way through one whole 6x6 paper pads in one sitting, putting together cards that I think look like they were created with of artist paintings. 

I will post them over the coming days.

This is the first one I made, I like the watercolour style flowers. I added black gems to the centres to add a little something extra. I stamped the sentiment then added a black cardstock layer and popped it up with foam tape. Finally, to finish I popped the whole panel up on a piece of thin foam board so that is was above the card base.



Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Gina K Designs - Inspiring Poppies, gems.

Enjoy your day,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment