November 4, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches -#361

I am very excited :), there were so many wonderful projects for the first challenge. I can't wait to see what the next one will be.


I was at a crop yesterday and managed to create a few cards, I played along with the current Freshly Made Sketches.

I used some pretty designer paper for the panels and added a brown cardstock to each layer. I stamped and die cut the flowers then added some Zig clear maker and some Nuvo clear drops over top and finished with some gems.


Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap. Simon Says Stamp -  Wild Beauty, gems.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. I love your creative use of the sketch to add the sentiment in two levels! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay you, super excited for your win, Sis.

    Your card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete