November 8, 2018

Life would suck

Someone close to me recently had a stroke which was pretty scary. I just had a birthday and I am definitely in the age zone now... something to think about.

As a 'thinking of you' and a 'speedy recovery' type card I think this one is good for someone with a sense of humour.

I used simple layers creating a frame, I have the three layer panel popped up with a layer of foam. I heat embossed and die cut the succulent, then added some watercolour. I used a texture stamp to add some interest to the plant pot.

The sentiment is heat embossed and I finished with some half pearls.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Hero Arts Floral - Succulent Stamp and die, pearls.

Hug those close to you, that time is precious.
Nina

1 comment:

  1. I still ROFL at this sentiment, so very very true said plainly and will certainly warm this person’s heart. terrific!

    ReplyDelete