December 16, 2018

Winter Wedding

Goodness, I have been posting few and far between these days, where has time vanished too...9 days till Christmas.

Today's card is a congratulations to one of my husband's co-workers who had a winter wedding is a very beautiful place... outdoors in the snow. These Tim Holtz tree die cuts arrived in the mail on Friday and I could not resist using them.

I layered the card using white and black cardstock, the main panel is embossed with a snowy background embossing folder.  I die cut and layered the trees then added some Nuvo glitter pen, although it does not show in the photo below there is lots of beautiful shimmer on the trees.



I did a blend of stamped and heat embossed sentiments, both popped up with foam tape. I finished with some sequins.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Simon Says Stamps - Congratulations, Sizzix - Woodlands, Carta Bella - Snowy Pines, Cuttlebug - Embossing Folder, sequins.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment