March 18, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #379

A short post this morning, I forgot to prep and post my card when I played along with the current Freshly Made Sketches on Saturday. I was distracted by housework and beautiful sunshine.

I love this sketch, it is perfect for the CAS masculine card I put together.

I started with heat embossing the pattern for the circles in a navy blue. I used a punch to cut the circles out. The top circle is popped up with foam tape.

I added some texture to the strip of blue, I added the sentiment then finished with some Nuvo Drops.


Supplies: White and Navy cardstock, Simon Says Stamp -  Circle Doodle Background - Miniature Type, Nuvo drops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly CAS! I love that you've used only two colors and added texture and patterns to make this pop! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketchles!

    ReplyDelete