May 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas - May 2019

Welcome back for the May edition of the Keeping Christmas Series.


I have a quick and easy card for this post. I love this rustic paper and the panels made the card simple to put together. 

I layered the paneI with cream, kraft and brown cardstock panels, settling on a kraft base. I was a little enthusiastic with the Nuvo drops but it is not like I could wipe them off ;). 



Supplies: Cream, kraft and brown cardstock, DP-Stamperia, Nuvo drops

Be sure to stop to see all the hop team member's creations.


Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Nina, Nuvo drops and all! Very vintage old world Christmas style. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, love your gorgeous wooded scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful scene, Nina! I love seeing the deer around Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you make the tree? It is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Nina! Such a fun rustic design!

    ReplyDelete