June 9, 2019

Hello with a hint of gold

I spend the day at a crop yesterday, it was a wonderfully crafty day. It was so great to take some quality time to play with some paper and glue.

I love this paper and it does all the work for you. It has pretty flowers, butterflies and a hint of white brick in the background.  I used a stitched die cut to create a focal point panel. I then used brown cardstock to create a matt layer in behind. I then adhered the whole thing to a kraft base.

I used my finger to add little bits of gold Cosmic Shimmer watercolour. I had this cute little hello die in an envelope so I added some colour with distress inks and brushed the edges with gold. I finished with gold sequins. 


Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Kaiser Craft, Hello - Unknown, sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment