September 9, 2019

Baby Girl - Congrats

There are a few types of cards that never seem to be in my stash, baby cards and sympathy. These were first on my list for when I was at the retreat.

I had picked out a few layouts that I like and then started to create. This layout is so easy and it allows for showcasing panels of cute designer papers.

I created the background panel with a simple pattern and added a mat of brown cardstock. I think used stitched rectangles and squares to create the patterned panels. I added a layer of brown cardstock to the panels. The sentiment panel is simply stamped then a mat added, I added some foam tape in behind to give it a little dimension. I finished with some Nuvo drops.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer paper -Echo Park, Simon Says Stamps - Clean Line Everyday, Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Squares, Nuvo Drops.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment