February 20, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Pretty delicate papers and hearts are the focus of today's card. I received these beautiful Japanese papers for this past Christmas and I wanted to see how they would hold up on a card.

I die cut the panels then cut the paper to fit inside the stitched borders. I die cut the multilayer heart and added foam tape in between the layers. Both panels also have a layer of foam tape to add in some dimension. I finished by stamping the sentiment directly on the panel.

The wavey lines on this paper have a pretty simmer to time so I did not feel the need to add any additional embellishments




Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Natural Japanese Paper, Inkadinkado - Happy Anniversary, Simon Says Stamp - Love and Stitched Rectangles.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment